Estofado is a special beef recipe that you can’t come across all through typical times simply because of the volume of planning demanded. It is normally prepared all through fiestas and special situations like weddings, birthdays and reunions that are held all through the summer season months when school is out. Mainly because the beef is cooked to a chewy tenderness, it is loved by both equally the kiddies and the oldies. Even if there are a good deal of dishes established on the desk all through special situations, you will undoubtedly come across the estofado being the 1st to disappear simply because it is so scrumptious so building it far too hard to resist.
- 1 kilo boneless beef
- 2 cups Baguio beans (slash into handy lengths)
- 2 modest carrots (peeled and quartered)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 onions (chopped finely)
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (pounded)
- 1 bay leaf
- six modest onions (peeled but full)
- 1 tbsp flour
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Rub the beef with flour. Time with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry in cooking oil till shade turns brown then established aside.
- Utilizing the remaining oil, sauté the garlic till it turns brown then incorporate the onions and tomatoes. Protect and simmer for about five minutes.
- Location the meat in a pan and include with tomato combination, bay leaf, vinegar and a modest volume of h2o just adequate to include the meat. Incorporate salt and pepper to taste. Protect the pan and provide to a boil. Incorporate the six peeled full onions, beans and carrots then permit to simmer.
- Just take out from the pan when the vegetables are cooked. Organize the beef in a serving platter and surround with the vegetables.
- Simmer down the sauce to wished-for quantity and thicken with flour. Pour the sauce in excess of the beef and vegetables then provide.