Silogs, well-known time period for sinangag (fried rice) and itlog (egg), are surely every single Pinoy’s preferred morning meal. Simply because of its recognition, you can even think about it the nationwide breakfast of the Philippines, if there is these kinds of a thing.
These early morning delights arrive in quite a few combinations with tapsilog (with tapa), tocilog (with tocino) and longsilog (with longanisa or Filipino sausage) topping the checklist. There are continue to quite a few versions of silogs like cornsilog (with corned beef), chiksilog (with rooster), chosilog (with adobo), dangsilog (with danggit or rabbitfish), bangsilog (with bangus or milkfish), hotsilog (with hotdog) and quite a few extra.
But for this recipe, we are likely to put together a mix of longanisa or the famous Pinoy sausage, sinangag or the savory garlic fried rice and eggs. Yummy! My mouth is currently watering just contemplating of it.
- 5 inbound links of longanisa sausage
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups of left above rice from the prior evening
- 1 cup of drinking water for cooking longanisa
- ¼ tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- oil for frying
- ½ tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp MSG
- To prepare dinner the longanisa sausage, area the longanisa in a frying pan together with the drinking water and area less than medium warmth right up until it will come to a boil. Allow for the drinking water to evaporate absolutely right up until oil starts off to ooze from the sausage inbound links. To prepare dinner evenly, consistently roll the sausage inbound links and fry for about 5 minutes.
- For the eggs, beat two eggs like the way you put together an omelet. Add a pinch of salt to flavor then prepare dinner in a frying pan. Acquire out from the pan then set aside. Get another egg and for the sunny aspect up. Prepare dinner making use of the exact same pan. Acquire out when finished and set aside.
- For the garlic fried rice, split the rice up particularly the massive chunks and set aside. Place oil in a heated pan and prepare dinner the garlic right up until the color turns golden brown and the aroma is wafting in the air. Add the rice and stir for about 1 minute. Add the MSG, salt and pepper for added taste. Prepare dinner for another 5 minutes stirring consistently to avoid the rice from scorching.
- Prepare the fried rice, longanisa and eggs in a serving plate and serve even though incredibly hot.