Estofado is a exclusive beef recipe that you can not find in the course of typical days due to the fact of the amount of preparation required. It is ordinarily prepared in the course of fiestas and exclusive situations like weddings, birthdays and reunions that are held in the course of the summer season months when college is out. Simply because the beef is cooked to a chewy tenderness, it is loved by both equally the kiddies and the oldies. Even if there are a good deal of dishes established on the desk in the course of exclusive situations, you will definitely find the estofado remaining the very first to disappear due to the fact it is so tasty hence building it much too hard to resist.
- 1 kilo boneless beef
- 2 cups Baguio beans (slash into convenient lengths)
- 2 smaller carrots (peeled and quartered)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 onions (chopped finely)
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (pounded)
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 smaller onions (peeled but entire)
- 1 tbsp flour
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Rub the beef with flour. Period with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry in cooking oil until shade turns brown then established apart.
- Applying the remaining oil, sauté the garlic until it turns brown then incorporate the onions and tomatoes. Deal with and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Position the meat in a pan and protect with tomato mixture, bay leaf, vinegar and a smaller amount of drinking water just sufficient to protect the meat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Deal with the pan and bring to a boil. Add the 6 peeled entire onions, beans and carrots then allow to simmer.
- Acquire out from the pan when the greens are cooked. Organize the beef in a serving platter and surround with the greens.
- Simmer down the sauce to wished-for quantity and thicken with flour. Pour the sauce in excess of the beef and greens then serve.