Silogs, common term for sinangag (fried rice) and itlog (egg), are unquestionably each Pinoy’s favorite morning meal. For the reason that of its popularity, you can even think about it the national breakfast of the Philippines, if there is such a thing.
These early morning delights arrive in numerous combinations with tapsilog (with tapa), tocilog (with tocino) and longsilog (with longanisa or Filipino sausage) topping the record. There are continue to a lot of variations of silogs like cornsilog (with corned beef), chiksilog (with hen), chosilog (with adobo), dangsilog (with danggit or rabbitfish), bangsilog (with bangus or milkfish), hotsilog (with hotdog) and a lot of additional.
But for this recipe, we are likely to get ready a mix of longanisa or the well known Pinoy sausage, sinangag or the savory garlic fried rice and eggs. Yummy! My mouth is currently watering just contemplating of it.
- 5 one-way links of longanisa sausage
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups of still left around rice from the previous night time
- 1 cup of water for cooking longanisa
- ¼ tbsp floor black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- oil for frying
- ½ tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp MSG
- To cook the longanisa sausage, position the longanisa in a frying pan together with the water and position under medium warmth until finally it comes to a boil. Enable the water to evaporate thoroughly until finally oil starts to ooze from the sausage one-way links. To cook evenly, frequently roll the sausage one-way links and fry for about 5 minutes.
- For the eggs, beat two eggs like the way you get ready an omelet. Include a pinch of salt to style then cook in a frying pan. Take out from the pan then set apart. Get an additional egg and for the sunny facet up. Cook dinner working with the similar pan. Take out when accomplished and set apart.
- For the garlic fried rice, split the rice up primarily the massive chunks and set apart. Set oil in a heated pan and cook the garlic until finally the colour turns golden brown and the aroma is wafting in the air. Include the rice and stir for about 1 minute. Include the MSG, salt and pepper for added flavor. Cook dinner for an additional 5 minutes stirring frequently to avoid the rice from scorching.
- Organize the fried rice, longanisa and eggs in a serving plate and provide when warm.